Malakh is committed to safeguarding your privacy. At all times we aim to respect any personal data you share with us, and keep it safe.
We hold information about you because we have been in touch at some point in the past
- contacting us to seek information
- subscribing to receive the Malakh magazine
- requesting resources such as teaching DVDs or CDs
- contacting us via our website www.malakh.co.uk
- We may have contacted you to request speaking engagements for visiting speakers
What information do we collect?
We collect and store your name and contact details, including address, telephone number and e-mail address. In addition we will hold details of literature and other resources we have sent to you and any responses you may have given.
How and why will we use your personal data?
Personal data will be used to:
- Post the latest Malakh magazine to your address each time a new issue is published.
- Deal with enquiries made by you relating to the magazine, website or other resources.
- Enable us to contact you either by phone, email or letter regarding visiting speakers, teaching resources, engagements etc. connected with Malakh.
We will not share your information to third parties.
Security of and access to your personal data
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it is treated securely. Your information is only accessible to ourselves, David and Catherine Lodge.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Where we rely on your consent to use your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This includes the right to be unsubscribed from our records at any time. You can also contact us to ask for confirmation of what information we hold on you and to request a copy of that information. You can ask us to update it where necessary, by using ‘contact us’ on this site.
David and Catherine Lodge
Please let us know if you have any queries or concerns whatsoever about the way in which your data is being processed at any time. Thank you.